What is the IRS Employee Retention Credit?
We’ve been getting a lot of questions about this, so we thought we’d make this episode to answer some of them for you.
You might think you don’t qualify for this credit, but you could be pleasantly surprised! There are a lot of misconceptions out there that we want to clear up, so make sure you tune in to find out if any of those misconceptions are keeping you from the compensation that you’re entitled to.
In this episode, we’re clarifying what the Employee Retention Credit is, how you qualify, and our process at the Bryson Law Firm for filing a claim. We’re taking you through the process step-by-step so that you know exactly what to expect.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What the Employee Retention Credit is
- Myths about the Employee Retention Credit that you need to watch out for
- The purpose of the Employee Retention Credit
- How to qualify for the credit
- How the credit is calculated
- Hiring the right people to help you
- What it would look like to engage our firm
- The information you’ll need to provide in order to file a claim
- How long it will take to complete the process and receive your credits
Hopefully, this episode clears up some of your questions about the Employee Retention Credit. It can be confusing because things have changed a little bit since it was first announced, but with this episode, you have all the information you need to figure out whether you might qualify and how to get started with the process if you do.
Visit www.brysonlawfirm.com to find out more or ask a question! We would love to hear from you and help you get the answers you need.
Connect with Cary & Angie Bryson:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes. We would also appreciate it if you would leave a review on Apple Podcasts! We read each of them, and they help us make sure we are providing the content that you want and need when it comes to all things taxes.