At Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C., our employees are as diverse as our clients. With six bustling offices across Louisiana - two in Texas, and a burgeoning accounting and tax services division, we are always on the lookout for talented and energetic individuals to join our firm.
When selecting our employees, we look for people who share the same values as we have: a strong work ethic, a keen ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, and a dedication to serving others in need. We have a dynamic practice, so rest assured you will get to face new challenges every day to help our clients resolve their tax issues.
Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant – Part Time
Location: On-Site at Lafayette, LA Office
Description: The administrative assistant works alongside the director of marketing, operations, and BATS and supports most activities led by the directors.
- Receive and scan incoming IRS mail
- Assist in preparing and mailing various correspondence for marketing efforts such as LSBA/SBOT advertising applications, etc.
- Prepare and send physical mail that the Team requires, acting as the in-office liaison to the Work-from-Home Staff
- Assist the Resolution Team with pulling transcripts and processing POAs
- Answering, screening, and transferring inbound phone calls
- Assist in case intakes/consultation scheduling on an as-needed basis
- Bank and Post Office runs
- Assists in other administrative support like scanning, faxing, organization, etc.
Our firm fosters a culture where we treat our employees like family, which is why we strive to make their health and wellness a priority. We offer a competitive salary and an extensive list of benefits, including:
- A generous 401(k) program with employer match
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Quarterly performance bonuses for many full-time positions for employees demonstrating exemplary performance
- A flexible PTO and flex time policy allowing you to accumulate hours each month, with accruals increasing with seniority
- Reimbursements for continuing education credits and professional licensure
In addition, as a Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C. employee, we also encourage you and your family to participate in our many extra-curricular activities, including our world-renowned crawfish boils, fall gumbo fests, and our Christmas extravaganzas.
Opportunities for Employment
We’re always looking for natural leaders in the following professions to be considered for employment with Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C.:
- Client Coordinators
- Case Diagnostic Specialists/Financial Analysts
- Enrolled Agents
- Clerkships and internships
Our offices are staffed with driven professionals who excel in a dynamic, caring environment. We invite you to visit our About Us page to learn more about our firm, and to read client testimonials to better understand the level of service we provide for our clients.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C. strongly believes in fairness and diversity in the workplace. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Therefore, the company has established and adopted an Equal Opportunity Employer policy. The purpose of this EEO policy is to ensure that all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Consistent with its obligations under applicable laws, Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.