We’re taking a look at how much money the IRS has to spend on this, why they’ve been given that money, and how they plan to spend it.
We’re making this episode because we want you to know that if you have any questions or concerns about your tax compliance, now is the time to get some help making sure everything is in line.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why congress has given the IRS money to spend
- How they are going to spend it
- The different areas of the Inflation Reduction Act
- How this affects you
- Who is going to be audited as a result of the act
- What triggers an audit
- Why you might need an attorney
- Hiring locally rather than nationally
- Getting personal with your tax problems and understanding the “why”
We hope this episode answers some of the questions you might have about the new Inflation Reduction Act. If it raises some concerns about your taxes and whether or not you owe, don’t worry! We made this episode so that you can get ahead of the curve. You have time to get help!
If you do have any questions for us or you want to find out about how we can help you, fill out our form.
Connect with Cary & Angie Bryson:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes. We would also appreciate it if you would leave a review on Apple Podcasts! We read each of them, and they help us make sure we are providing the content that you want and need when it comes to all things taxes.