Luckily, the Brysons have countless case studies and years of experience in helping business owners address payroll taxes as a whole, as well as back payroll taxes.
If you're a business owner, who may be struggling to keep up with payroll tax payments, especially following Covid-19's impact on your business, get a notebook ready because this episode is full of beneficial information to get you on the right track!
- 00:41 - Recap on prior episodes
- 02:20 - What are payroll taxes and why do business owners have to pay them?
- 03:45 - Why business have to make these payments in the first place?
- 05:00 - What happens when a business owner neglects to make these payments?
- 07:30 - Examples of the Bryson Law Firm working with business owners to help them deal with a payroll tax problem
- 15:10 - The Covid-19 pandemic's impact on the IRS coming after payroll taxes
- 19:10 - Strategies the Brysons recommend to clients in dealing with payroll taxes
- 22:43 - What options are available for someone who can't make payroll taxes?
- 25:05 - The general misconceptions surrounding payroll taxes
- 28:00 - There are plenty of criminal implications surrounding failure to make payroll taxes
- 33:20 - Final remarks