The Bryson Companies have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in an effort to ensure we make responsible decisions for our employees, clients, and community.
The CDC has encouraged interventions such as limiting social contact and offering remote-based work in an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
All in person meetings scheduled with our Clients, Potential Clients, Referral Partners, and Vendors have been cancelled. Video conferencing and telephone conferencing will be available.
We encourage Clients to deliver and/or sign all requested documents electronically. While we intend for all Bryson offices to remain open and are capable of receiving documents in person, we will not entertain extended meetings at this time.
We will continue to monitor the Government's declarations re: tax deadlines and extensions and will respond accordingly.
For more COVID-19 relief resources, check out:
- SBA Loans: What You Need To Know
- IRS Has Suspended Installed Agreement Payments
- What You Need to Know About The IRS Response to COVID-19
- The CARES Act – What’s Available to Me?
- Stimulus Checks: What You Need To Know
- 4/16/20 Update: SBA Loans are Closed!
- Treasury Inspector General Warning: Fraudulent Activity Related to Cares Act