On the latest installment of Talkin' Tax, we're diving head first into ancillary items and how they apply to your tax issues. Featuring Cary and Angie Bryson, as well as Jessica Thibodeaux, an attorney at the Bryson Law Firm, we're covering everything you need to know about this final step in the overall tax resolution process.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy another informative episode!
- 0:25 - Introduction and overview on the topic of the day
- 2:06 -What are ancillary items?
- 3:08 - What a client's involvement looks like during the ancillary request process
- 4:53 - The penalty abatement process
- 9:48 - Dealing with a lien during this process
- 14:14 - How to get rid of a lien on your assets
- 17:53 - How the IRS goes about filing a lien on people
- 21:10 - The legal negotiations that take place with the IRS during this final phase
- 26:53 - You need a team of professionals in your corner
- 29:57 - Final tax tip from Cary Bryson
- 32:23 - Closing remarks