Too often, individuals, families, or even businesses, can fall behind on tax filing or payments owed to the IRS. And as we've discussed previously on the show, the IRS doesn't wait for anyone. In times like these, it helps to have a trusted tax professional in your corner of the ring to help you navigate these complex conversations.
Listen as Carie and Angie Bryson share stories of past clients they've helped and the issues they've resolved through hard work. While the Brysons are tax experts and are capable of assisting when someone falls behind, they continue to shed light on the importances behind remaining current with these filings and payments.
- 0:24 - Overview on the topic of the day
- 1:50 - Why it's so important to remain current on filings and payments to the IRS
- 4:00 - The different variables that enter when someone is late on filings or payments
- 5:40 - Instances where penalties have stacked up
- 9:15 - It can be difficult for someone to fight the IRS by themselves
- 10:00 - The amount of money the Brysons have abated throughout their dealings with clients
- 15:15 - What happens when someone doesn't have their documentation in order
- 18:35 - The Brysons have won back over $100 million for their clients over the years
- 23:35 - Winning cases against the IRS and helping clients is extremely rewarding for the Brysons
- 26:28 - Closing remarks on staying current with filings and payments